Renice X7 MSATA SSD (Solid State Drive) is a high performance and high reliability storage device based on NAND Flash technology that designed to solve the bottleneck of computing system by traditional hard disk drives.Renice X7 MSATA SSD can be a good storage device for NB,AIO anddesk-top computer ,Renice X7 MSATA SSD purely consists of semiconductor devices and NAND flash memories, which give rugged features against shock and vibration use in extreme environment such as industrial PC an increased MTBF.
Sequential Data Read:60MB/s
Sequential Data Write:28MB/s
4kb Random Read IOPS: up to 3500
4kb Random Write IOPS: up to 1000
Access Time: 0.1ms
● Form factor: 30.0mmX26.8mmX3.65mm(LxWxH)
● Interface standard: SATA
● Density: 2GB,4GB,8GB,16GB, 32GB, 64GB
● Input voltage: 3.3V (±5%)
● Commercial operating temperature range form 0 to +70℃
Industrial operating temperature range form -40 to +85℃
● Flash management algorithm: static and dynamic wear-leveling, bad block management
● Supports dynamic power management and SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
● ECC Recovery：Strong error correction algorithm up to 14/28bit ECC ability for data payload
● Performance Optimization：TRIM (need OS support)
● Write endurance: >8 years @ 100GB write/ day (30GB SSD)
● Read endurance: unlimited
● Data retention: 10 years
● MTBF: 2,000,000 Hours
1. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
2. Approximations based on LDE (Long-term Data Endurance) - an industry metric,introduced by Renice,that quantifies how much data can be written to a SSD in its lifespan expressed in terabytes written (TBW). Data is written using typical PC transfer size ,written at a constant rate over the life of the SSD and data is retained for at least 1 year upon LDE exhaustion. Based on Renice internal measurements, a typical client PC user writes 4GB/day.
3. MTBF - Mean time before failures based on part stress analysis.
4. Assumes DIPM (Device Initiated Power Management) is enabled.
5. Dimensions and Weight vary based on form factor type and capacity.