Renice EUSB is based on Nand flash storage media, Typical applications include PC caching and boot drives for embedded, computing, server, and networking systems. Supports USB Specification, Revision 2.0. It is also backward compatible with Revision 1.0, ”Write Protect” function, PC boot-up from EUSB Mass Storage Drive , Password protection , and Secured Partitioning functions.coupled with ECC and wear leveling.The USB system interface is widely available in many system designs and is easy to implement, Further more, Renice EUSB has highly advanced flash memory management algorithm to guarantee higher performance and data integrity.
● Completes USB specification ver.2.0 compatibility
● Complies with USB Mass Storage Class specification ver.1.0
● Bulk Only transport protocol
● Complies with USB power specifications for bus-powered devices
● Operating system supported: Windows Vista/Windows XP/2000/Me/98/98SE, Mac OS 9.x and above, Linux Kernel 2.4 and above.
● ISP (In System Programming) firmware updates capability.
● Compatible with SLC/MLC NAND type Flash and up to 8 banks
● Supports MLC Flash Memory with 8- and 15-bits/528B BCH ECC hardware engine.
● Supports VID, PID, serial number & vender information update
● Provides LED indicates when USB Flash Disk is in Ready/Working mode
● Supports “Write Protect” security function to protect data in UFD
● Supports suspend and wake-up resume
Max Read Rate: 32MB/s
Max Write Rate: 25MB/s
Access Time: 0.1ms
● Form factor: 36.9mm X 26.6mm X 9.6mm (LxWxH)
● Weight: <8g
● Density: 2GB~32GB (MLC) 2GB~16GB(SLC)
● Input voltage: 5V (±5%)
● Data retention: 10 years (@25)
Operating voltage: 5V (±5%)
Power Consumption (typical)
Operation (Read/Write) – (0.6W/0.8W)
Idle – 0.3W